Accenture 360° Strategy Competition Winner
Congratulations to the winning team
GAIN REAL-WORLD CONSULTING EXPERIENCE & WIN A 6.000€ CASH AWARD
Wednesday, 29 March 2023, 4.30 pm to 7.00 pm, INSEAD Europe Campus, Amphi Maag
|4.30 pm||Welcome Note Peter Zemsky, Deputy Dean/Dean of Innovation, INSEAD|
|4.35 pm||Competition Overview Shivani Bhate, President, INSEAD Consulting Club|
Panel Discussion “Play for the Planet: The Business Case for Sustainability and Growth.”
Presentation Team Peak
Presentation Team Real MadrINSEAD
Presentation Team Sportsead
|6.20 pm||Jury deliberation|
|6:45 pm||Announcement of the Winning Team|
|7:00 pm||Networking Drinks|
Challenge your sustainable self and test your business abilities
Immerse yourself in real-world strategy work and get a taste of the latest CEO challenges
Enhance your case-solving abilities and receive coaching from top Accenture Strategy consultants
WHY 360° STRATEGY COMPETITION”?
The pandemic and unprecedented challenges of the past three years have tested CEOs and their leadership teams. In the context of permacrisis, companies need to reinvent themselves, and they need to do it faster than ever before. That’s where the INSEAD x Accenture 360° strategy competition comes in. This competition is all about thinking ahead of the game and re-evaluating business and operating models holistically to create 360° value – Financial Value, Sustainability, Resilience, Inclusion & Diversity, Talent… So, are you ready to tackle a real-world business problem?
ABOUT THE MBA CRACK-THE-CASE STRATEGY COMPETITION
Like a typical consulting Request-for-Proposal process, we – ‘the client’ – will release a problem statement. MBA students are encouraged to form a team of 3 to 4 students and submit a written proposal describing their understanding of the problem, elements of solution, the expected value and the associated transformation roadmap.
The selection will take place in two rounds. The top three proposals will make it to the final round where each team will be coached by industry and functional experts and pitch their solution to a panel of judges on the INSEAD Fontainebleau Campus.
How should Sports & Co re-invent its business & operating model to decouple growth from carbon emissions?
- Analyze current trends, context and potential business risks.
- What are the business trends and challenges that Sports & Co needs to address, that are influencing its core business ? How?
- What are the impact and risks for Sports & Co if they remain in a BAU (Business as usual) scenario?
- Evaluate solutions to decouple growth from carbon emissions.
- What are the different solutions Sports & Co can envision to reduce the carbon emission from its core business?
- What are the new business models that Sports & Co can evaluate to unlock new growth potential while optimizing their footprint?
- What is the viability & value generated by those new initiatives and what are the business implications of their go-to-market (price, product mix,…)?
- Shape transformation roadmap for the next 5 years.
- What are the different operating model capabilities (Organization, process, governance, tool..) Sports & Co needs to sustain the ambition?
- What does the transformation journey look like for the next 5 years (roadmap, expected barriers / risks & mitigation action…)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Key data points will be provided to find the most relevant solution for Sports & Co on March 8.
|RELEASE OF PROBLEM STATEMENT & CHALLENGE||8 March 2023, 4.00 PM CET||Gather your team of 3-4 INSEAD MBA students|
|SUBMISSION DEADLINE||19 March 2023 11.59 PM CET||Submissions Close / Deadline|
|TOP 3 ANNOUNCEMENT||23 March 2023 CET||Three finalist teams will be announced. A jury of consultants and INSEAD Consulting Club Members will select the top three teams as finalists for the final competition.|
|MENTORSHIP||24 March – 29 March 2023 CET||Receive one-on-one coaching from experienced Accenture Strategy Consultants.|
|FINALE||29 March 2023, 4.00 – 6.00 PM CET||
Use the mentorship opportunity to make final changes to your submission and present it at the finals!
INSEAD Europe Campus & online (zoom)
- The final presentation should be submitted in PDF form, with a maximum of 15 slides. (The following can add to another maximum 10 slides: agenda, management summary, financial documentation and other appendixes.)
- Each team can have 3-4 students; members must be current students or have graduated no more than 3 months earlier than the submission date. Please upload your team via this googleform: https://forms.gle/doVcYuDz8aYMs2ix6
- The Accenture dream team includes specialists in Sustainability, Supply Chain, Customer Insight and Growth & Retail.
- The competition is exclusively for INSEAD MBA students
- For further details and discussion, please join the INSEAD Accenture Strategy Competition Telegram Channel