INSEAD AI Forum
13 October 2018
- What problems AI & Machine Learning can and cannot solve today?
- What AI means for industries, business, management as well as for society?
- How to ensure it remains an enabling tool?
- How startups, big tech and incumbents leverage AI today?
- How can we guarantee that AI algorithm remain unbiased?
Don’t wait anymore!
Buy your ticket now and join us at the thought-provoking INSEAD AI Forum
Senior Managing Director at Accenture Strategy
Vice-President Watson/Cognitive Transformation at IBM Watson Group
Co-founder & CEO of CardioLogs
Affiliate Professor of Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise INSEAD
VP of Product & Strategy at integrate.ai and Venture Partner at ffVC
COO of Snips, MBA'01J
CEO of DreamQuark
Co-Founder & CEO at Heuritech
Professor of Strategy and Management at INSEAD
CEO and Founder of Kayrros, MBA’89J
Co-founder, chairman and CTO of Mobileye
Deputy Dean & Dean of Innovation at INSEAD
9:30 – 11:00
- The rise of self-conscious organizations
- How to advance authentic confidence
- Meshed Diversity: Seamless interlocking of gender
11:20 – 12:45
- We can shape our future through the way we shape our conversation
- A new way of doing banking
- Epicureal nudging – a triple win model
13:40 – 14:40
- Innovation theories through a personal lens
- The superpowers of identity
- Our lives in a blockchain-powered smart economy
15:00 – 16:30
- Why recycling our clothes won’t save the world?
- How we solve tomorrow’s diseases