Lichtenbergstraße 6 Garching bei München BY Germany
10:00 am to 04:00 pm
Digitization enables disruption and creates opportunities across all aspects of personal mobility. We are on the verge of a new era in transportation and are witnessing technological advancements at an incredible pace.
At our event Mobility of the Future we will bring together representatives from different industries who will share their plans and visions and provide insights into specific developments.
We have chosen UnternehmerTUM as a location for this event to place us in the middle of an environment of innovation and entrepreneurship. UnternehmerTUM was founded in 2002 by Susanne Klatten. With more than 50 high-growth technology start-ups each year, it is the leading center for business creation in Germany and it represents the mobility hub within the „Digital Hub Initiative“ of the German Government.
We will have a tour of ‘MakerSpace’, Europe’s largest publicly accessible high-tech workshop, enabling companies, startups and innovators to produce prototypes and small batches using state-of-the-art machines such as large 3D printers.
- 10.00 h Welcome
- 10.15 h Introduction of UnternehmerTUM and Guided Tour of MakerSpace
- 11. 15 h Urban Mobility in Transformation by Thorsten Weber, Partner at UnternehmerTUM
- 12.15 h Light lunch / Networking
- 13.15 h Technology Enabling Autonomous Driving by Dieter Hoffend, Senior Account Executive Automobile, Intel
- 14.00 h BMW’s Vision on Autonomous Driving by René Grosspietsch, BMW Group, Head of Autonomous Driving Cooperations and Eco System
- 14.45 h Coffee break
- 15.15 h Computer vision: How to teach computers to see by Anna Lukasson-Herzig, Founder & CEO nyris
Registration: from 9.30 h
Join us on an exciting journey on Mobility of the Future!
* subject to change
Booking Policy: This is an event for IAAG members and ther guests only. Registration required. Limited capacity!
For more information on NAA events, please refer to https://my.insead.edu/event/calendar