Investing and Scaling in Fintech: The Case of Tipalti
Monday 19 April 2021
Duration: 60 min
Founded in 2010, Tipalti is the world’s pioneering platform in end-to-end payment processing. Its mission: Eliminate complicated and archaic payment processes for finances. Today, Tipalti processes over US$18bn worth of payments annually. Follow the scale up journey of Tipalti with Chen Amit (MBA’94D), Tipalti co-founder & CEO, and learn the art and science of early stage investing from one of the best US venture capitalists Oren Zeev (MBA’94D), Tipalti chairman. The session is hosted by INSEAD Entrepreneurship Professor Gopi Rangan and Isabel Finger, Director of the INSEAD San Francisco Hub for Business Innovation.
Why attend? What can you learn from Tipalti?
• Follow the development of an early-stage venture capital-backed start-up as it scales up over multiple rounds of funding.
• The evolving relationship between co-founders
What to prepare?
• Tipalti (A): A Tale of Two Founders
• Tipalti (B): Down to the Wire
• Five Lessons from a VC with a Long-Term Focus, INSEAD Knowledge, Gopi Rangan (INSEAD MBA ‘07D), INSEAD Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship | March 8, 2019
• Meet Oren Zeev, Silivon Valley’s Builder-Investor, Tech Crunch, Leena Rao | February 22, 2014
Watch here for a short video done for 10 Years of Tipalti.