Developing a Brazilian Airline Model: The Case of GOL
Tuesday, 28 September 2021
Duration: 60 min
This INTHECASE webinar follows the journey of one of Latin America’s largest airlines – GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA. Hosted by Felipe Monteiro (INSEAD Senior Affiliate Professor of Strategy) and Javier Gimeno (INSEAD Professor of Strategy), Paulo Kakinoff (CEO and President of GOL) will discuss: how GOL drove innovation from the onset to become Brazil’s leading airline; how the air carrier leverages culture and digital technologies to pursue a low cost strategy with a strong focus on customer experience; and how to operate and win in a rising competitive market and challenging economic and political environment.
Why attend? What can you learn from GOL?
• Deepdive into the airline industry and learn about challenging industry dogma
• Hear how to grow and lead a large-scale capital and labour intensive organisation in a highly volatile environment
• Understand how digital technologies and culture allow companies propose low-cost offerings yet at the same time remove customer pain points
• Leading GOL in COVID times
• Case study on INSEAD Publishing: GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes: Developing a Brazilian Airline Model