A Manager and an AI Walk into a Bar: Does ChatGPT Make Biased Decisions Like We Do?
Thursday, 30 November 2023
2.00 pm CET
Duration: 60 min
In a world where businesses are increasingly leaning heavily on AI and Large Language Models (LLMs) like ChatGPT, understanding their decision-making behaviors is paramount. While the capabilities of such models are staggering, they are not immune to biases. Join Anton S. Ovchinnikov, Visiting Professor of Decision Sciences at INSEAD, as he unveils the findings of his recent research on behavioral biases in ChatGPT.
- Understand the duality: While ChatGPT can outperform humans in certain tasks, it’s not free from human-like biases.
- Get insights into specific biases like conjunction bias, probability weighting and framing effects, among others, that can influence ChatGPT’s decisions.
- Delve into how ambiguous information is processed by ChatGPT and how it perceives risks differently than humans.
- Learn about the overconfidence displayed by ChatGPT and its implications.
- Equip yourself with knowledge to harness the strengths of AI, while being cognizant of its potential pitfalls.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be at the forefront of understanding AI biases and making informed decisions for your business operations. Register now!